DATE AND TIME: Tue 16 January 2018 | Time 19:00 – 20:15
LOCATION : Halton Stadium Lowerhouse Lane Widnes WA8 7DZ
Metro Mayor Steve Rotheram will be holding Question Time events across the six boroughs of the Liverpool City Region over the coming months. This will be an opportunity for you to ask Steve about the issues that matter to you.
Before Steve was elected in May 2017, he held a series of public meetings and the information gathered at these events helped inform the pledges made in his manifesto. As he begins to implement his manifesto, Steve is continuing these meetings to keep you informed on the progress being made.
The second in the series will be held at the Halton Stadium, Lowerhouse Lane, Widnes WA8 7DZ on Tuesday, 16 January. Doors will open with refreshments available from 18.30. We ask that those attending arrive no later than 18.50 to be seated for a 19.00 start.
You can register for your free ticket and find out how to submit your question to Steve by clicking the link : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/metro-mayors-question-time-tickets-41302683438?aff=es2
Things to note:
- Places are limited and tickets allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please do not be disappointed if you are not able to secure a ticket this time, we will be returning to your local area for another event soon!
- The event will be recorded and streamed live over social media.
- You can take part on social media by using the hashtag #AskSteveLCR or watch a live stream of the event on Facebook.
- If you wish to ask Steve a question, you can submit them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any further questions about the event you can email email@example.com or call 0151 330 1467.