It’s almost that time of year again! One of Europe’s biggest dance festivals hits Halton between Friday 23 and Monday 26 August.
Halton Borough Council has authorised the temporary closure of certain roads and footpaths in Daresbury together with certain associated restrictions for Creamfields.
1) Daresbury Lane will be closed from Hall Lane to Borough boundary;
2) Chester Road will be closed at the junction with Newton Lane;
3) Chester Road will be closed between A56 and Daresbury Lane;
4) Newton Lane will be one way for the duration of the event and will be reversed for the egress phase; and
5) A 40mph speed limit on the A56 from Red Brow Lane junction to existing 40mph limit near Keckwick Lane.
1) Footpath No 1 – Entire length;
2) Footpath No 3 from its junction with Footpath 3A to the Borough boundary (Footpath No 8 HBC);
3) Footpath No 3A – Entire length;
4) Footpath No 8 – Entire length;
These are basically all the paths which go through the site.
For a maximum period of 21 days from the date of the Notice there will be prohibition of vehicular traffic and pedestrians as well as other restrictions as shown by signage on affected roads and footpaths.
The vast majority of the restrictions will be between Friday 23 and Monday 26 August 2019.
Alternative Routes: Where available suitably signed alternative route(s) will be provided.
Artists confirmed for this year’s extravaganza include Tiesto, Annie Mac. Fat Boy Slim, The Chemical Brothers and Pete Tong.