Road and footpath closures will be in place from Thursday 26 to Monday 30 August as Creamfields returns to Daresbury.
- Daresbury Lane will be closed from Hall Lane to the borough boundary
- Chester Road will be closed at the junction with Newton Lane
- Chester Road will be closed between A56 and Daresbury Lane
- Newton Lane will be one way for the duration of the event and will be reversed for the egress phase, and
- A 40mph speed limit on the A56 from Red Brow Lane junction to existing 40mph limit near Keckwick Lane.
- Footpath No 1 – entire length
- Footpath No 3 from its junction with Footpath 3A to the borough boundary (Footpath No 8 HBC)
- Footpath No 3A – entire length
- Footpath No 8 – entire length.
Where available, suitably signed alternative route(s) will be provided.